A Brand New Bubble Tea Joint is Now Open in Mississauga
A brand new bubble joint has officially opened in Mississauga—making the city an even more choice destination for the incredibly popular Asian beverage.
If you’ve recently driven down Hurontario Street in the Cooksville area, you might have noticed some stylish signage indicating the upcoming arrival of Ding Tea. Well, wait no more—the restaurant is open for business.
For those who are unaware, Taiwanese franchise Ding Tea was founded in 2004 and quickly spread throughout Asia and beyond.
As of now, there are Ding Tea locations in Taiwan, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the U.S.A. and Hong Kong. The only other Canadian location listed on the brand’s website is one in Victoria, B.C.--meaning Mississauga is home to the brand’s first Ontario store.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers oolong milk tea, brown sugar milk tea, jasmine green milk tea, bubble milk tea, coconut jelly milk tea, pudding milk tea, taro milk tea and more.
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard