8-year-old boy seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
An 8-year-old boy has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which took place in the Destination Dr. and Angel Stone Dr. area, came around 3:40 pm.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening