8-year-old boy seriously injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
An 8-year-old boy has been transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding the incident, which took place in the Destination Dr. and Angel Stone Dr. area, came around 3:40 pm.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga