78 year old Mississauga man reported missing
Police say they’re concerned for the well-being of a missing person from Mississauga.
78 year old Bouselham Touil was last seen around 8:00 a.m. this morning (March 7) at his residence in the area of Fairview Rd West and Hanson Rd.
Police say he suffers from a medical condition and may appear to be confused.
He’s described as a 5'8" male with a medium build, short grey hair, and a clean shaven face. He was last seen wearing a button-up collared shirt underneath a grey patterned sweater that has a brown fur hood, black Adidas track pants with a white stripe down the side, brown leather shoes, and a black baseball hat with a white Puma logo on it.
Surveillance footage of 78 year old Bouselham Touil walking in a crosswalk
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Police say he has been located and is being assessed medically as a precaution.
Photos: Peel police handout
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021