70 to 80 km/h wind gusts in the forecast for Mississauga
Strong winds are in the forecast for much of tonight into tomorrow morning for Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, strong westerly wind gusts of 70 to 80 km/h are expected for Thursday night and into Friday morning.
Strong winds can lead to downed trees and power outages, so drivers should be extra cautious.
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs