70 to 80 km/h wind gusts in the forecast for Mississauga
Strong winds are in the forecast for much of tonight into tomorrow morning for Mississauga.
According to Environment Canada, strong westerly wind gusts of 70 to 80 km/h are expected for Thursday night and into Friday morning.
Strong winds can lead to downed trees and power outages, so drivers should be extra cautious.
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020