$60 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Split by Pair of Tickets in Ontario
Two people in Ontario are suddenly going to be $30 million richer.
OLG officials have announced that the $60 million jackpot from Friday’s Lotto Max draw was split evenly two ways, with winning tickets sold in in Toronto and Kitchener.
As the winners are still currently unknown, it’s anyone’s guess who won the cash prize — which is why we at Insauga are obligated to believe that at least one of the lucky winners may be here in Mississauga. Cross your fingers!
In addition to the two $30 million tickets, two winning MaxMillions tickets (each worth $1 million) were sold in Brampton and Guelph. One Encore ticket, worth $100,000, was sold in Bowmanville.
Our city has demonstrated an impressive amount of lottery luck in the past, so let’s hope it continues!
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga