6 Ways Heartland Town Centre Makes Holiday Shopping Easy During This Lockdown
With Mississauga currently under lockdown and businesses facing new restrictions, holiday shopping will be a little tougher this year — which is why Heartland Town Centre is one of the best choices for a smooth and easy shopping experience.
Here are six ways Heartland Town Centre makes holiday shopping easy during this lockdown:
1. Heartland Town Centre is an open-air, outdoor shopping centre.
As an outdoor shopping centre, Heartland can easily accommodate customers even during lockdowns where indoor shopping isn’t possible.
2. All of the stores at the centre have an exterior storefront.
There are over 30 stores offering curbside pick up at Heartland Town Centre, making it easy for customers to get what they need even during lockdown.
3. There are 23 essential stores that are open at the centre.
While non-essential businesses are forced to close, Heartland has 23 essential stores still open, so you can get your regular shopping and holiday shopping done in one place.
4. Everything you need is at Heartland Town Centre.
5. They have an app.
Heartland’s wayfinding app helps customers map out their route through the centre, making shopping easy and convenient. It also includes exclusive promotions and helpful information about each retailer.
6. The centre’s location is super convenient.
Located off Highway 401 at the corner of Mavis and Britannia, Heartland’s location in the heart of Mississauga is both convenient and easily accessible.
- 10 reasons why Heartland Town Centre is the perfect location for your business or restaurant
- 5 New and Upcoming Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Beloved Beauty Store Opening Soon in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children