6 things to know about Mississauga’s new full-service medical spa and family practice — all under one roof
Published October 11, 2022 at 2:43 pm
When it comes to Med/Medical Spas, there are a few factors that differentiate them for “Medispas”, and others that take it to the next level…
This doctor-owned and operated medical spa and family practice is located at 550 Matheson Blvd W, #108 in Heartland Town Centre.
Here are the 6 things you should know:
1. It is doctor-owned and operated.
Complete MD differs from others, because it’s both doctor-owned and operated, unlike other cosmetic/aesthetic spas. Medical spas, such as Complete MD, separate themselves from “Medispas” or day spas because they’re under the close supervision of a fully-licensed and trained medical director.
The medical director at Complete MD is Dr. Gunjan Maggo, a practicing family physician. Dr. Maggo is multi-lingual and highly-regarded in providing evidence-based health care to patients of all ages and pre-existing health conditions. She brings plenty of experience and holds numerous certifications and awards.
In terms of Dr. Maggo’s background in medical aesthetics, her interest and experience within this field began nearly 10 years ago. She continues to expand and share her expertise and knowledge of new minimally invasive cosmetic procedures at her practice here in Mississauga.
2. They offer some of the best Medical Cosmetic services available including the Vampire Facial and the new Minimally Invasive Body Remodeling.
Within the clinic are two fully-licensed and trained nurses, and all procedures are completed, or supervised, by a doctor.
- Microneedling and PRP (Vampire Facial)
- Morpheus 8 (Radiofrequency remodeling and skin tightening)
- Dermal Fillers
- Neurotoxin (Botox)
- Chemical peels
- Medical grade skin care
Visit their website here to view other aesthetic services available.
3. Dr. Maggo is one of the very few providers in Ontario that provides Nexplanon (arm implant for contraception), and offers a variety of women-specific services.
Women-specific services include:
- Women’s health (pelvic examination, breast cancer screening, etc.)
- Nexplanon and IUD Insertion
- Prenatal Care
- Family Planning
4. Complete MD also offers a number of medical health services and can treat several conditions.
Medical Health Services:
- Skin conditions (i.e. acne scarring, rosacea, pigmentation)
- Hair loss and hair thinning
- Wound care
Visit their website here to view other medical health services available, and to view other conditions that can be treated.
5. Complete MD carries medical-grade skincare products and premium skincare brands.
On top of all the medical and aesthetic services available at Complete MD, medical-grade skincare brands are also available for patients wanting to up the ante on their skin care routines. Skincare brands available include: Vivier, PCA Skin and Skinmedica. What makes these brands different from your average drugstore skincare brands is the fact that they all have strong, active medicinal ingredients used to target specific concerns with your skin, which can only be purchased from Medical Spas like Complete MD.
Complete MD also carries sunscreen products by the sun care brand, Elta MD. Remember – sunscreen should be a staple in everyone’s skincare regime all year-round.
6. The clinic accepts walk-ins and offers free consultations.
At Complete MD, their mission is to work towards “empowering you to rejuvenate yourself.” The staff at the clinic are committed to providing 100% satisfaction with every visit along with individualized plans for achieving your best medical and aesthetic outcomes. Anyone interested in visiting Complete MD can call or email the clinic to receive a free consultation. They also accept walk-ins and have an online booking system available for your convenience.
If you, your family members or friends are looking for a walk-in clinic, or a place to get medical and aesthetic treatments done, with knowledgeable and caring staff, email Complete MD Family Practice and Med Spa at [email protected], or call them using this number: 905-712-3323insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies