5th Annual Taste of Streetsville
The Taste of Streetsville is an opportunity to indulge the foodie in you at a reasonable price, support local restaurants, and give back to the community ($0.50 of each meal sold will be donated to the Credit Valley Hospital Foundation).
Local restaurateurs are featuring a $25 prix fix three course menu in the Taste of Streetsville. This year's culinary event starts September 9th to October 6th. There will also be two cafes participating in Just a Taste of Streetsville which will offer lower priced menus during the event.
For the diehard foodies, here are a few dishes that are on my taste list: Galub Jamun, Grilled Chicken Spikes, Bianco Nero, Rasmalai, Fillooki, and I also saw lobster on one of the menus.
Enzo’s Two Guys From Italy
Cuchulainns Irish Pub
Graydon Bar & Grill
Si Andiamo Pasta Plus
The Franklin House Bar and Grill
Goodfellas "Wood Oven" Pizza
Three of the ten restaurants are new to this 5th annual culinary event and you can view the list of participating restaurants and their menus on www.tasteofstreetsville.ca.
Reservations are recommended.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga