5th Annual Taste of Streetsville
The Taste of Streetsville is an opportunity to indulge the foodie in you at a reasonable price, support local restaurants, and give back to the community ($0.50 of each meal sold will be donated to the Credit Valley Hospital Foundation).
Local restaurateurs are featuring a $25 prix fix three course menu in the Taste of Streetsville. This year's culinary event starts September 9th to October 6th. There will also be two cafes participating in Just a Taste of Streetsville which will offer lower priced menus during the event.
For the diehard foodies, here are a few dishes that are on my taste list: Galub Jamun, Grilled Chicken Spikes, Bianco Nero, Rasmalai, Fillooki, and I also saw lobster on one of the menus.
Enzo’s Two Guys From Italy
Cuchulainns Irish Pub
Graydon Bar & Grill
Si Andiamo Pasta Plus
The Franklin House Bar and Grill
Goodfellas "Wood Oven" Pizza
Three of the ten restaurants are new to this 5th annual culinary event and you can view the list of participating restaurants and their menus on www.tasteofstreetsville.ca.
Reservations are recommended.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- New Openings: Old School Bar & Grill
- Exciting Solar Event Will be Visible From Mississauga Today