51-year-old man in hospital following crash on 401 in Mississauga
A 51-year-old man is suffering from critical injuries following a collision between a mini-van and transport truck on the 401 in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to announce that the collision, which occurred in the westbound express lanes approaching Dixie Road, temporarily closed all express lanes on the afternoon of July 9.
Schmidt said a medical condition might have been a factor in the crash.
- PHOTOS: Part of 401 Closed Due to Truck Collision in Mississauga
- Part of Major Highway Closed in Mississauga After Truck Jack Knife
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- All lanes closed due to rollover on 401 in Mississauga
- Four-Year-Old Girl Dies Following Crash in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga