51-year-old man in hospital following crash on 401 in Mississauga
A 51-year-old man is suffering from critical injuries following a collision between a mini-van and transport truck on the 401 in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to announce that the collision, which occurred in the westbound express lanes approaching Dixie Road, temporarily closed all express lanes on the afternoon of July 9.
Schmidt said a medical condition might have been a factor in the crash.
- PHOTOS: Part of 401 Closed Due to Truck Collision in Mississauga
- Part of Major Highway Closed in Mississauga After Truck Jack Knife
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- Four-Year-Old Girl Dies Following Crash in Mississauga
- All lanes closed due to rollover on 401 in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits