This Mississauga car dealership lets you shop online for a car and delivers it to you
Published June 7, 2021 at 2:55 pm
Whether you’re in the market for a brand new car or a cheaper, used model, buying a car can often be a long and time-consuming process. That’s why Pfaff BMW, located in Mississauga, aims to make it simple by letting you buy a car online from the comfort of your home — risk-free and with no headaches or hidden fees.
While the dealership is located at 4505 Dixie Road and offers an in-store experience, you never actually need to step foot inside — simply select the vehicle you’re interested in buying through their website, and they’ll bring it directly to you.
Why buy with Pfaff? They pride themselves on what they call The Pfaff Difference:
- Best Price First: Fair market pricing for all vehicles.
- Fully Transparent & No Hidden Fees: No more pre-loaded or admin fees.
- One Point of Contact: Save time with just one salesperson for the entire buying process.
- Shop & Buy Online 24/7: Buy your vehicle online from start to finish and have it delivered right to you.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Peace of mind with risk-free purchase: Three-day, 300-km money-back guarantee on in-stock vehicles, and a 30-day, 1,500-km exchange policy on pre-owned BMWs (Mileage and model restrictions apply.)
No matter what kinds of features you’re looking for in your new car, you can customize your build — such as a sunroof, Bluetooth capability, navigation, cruise control, parking assistance, and more — or find something that will catch your eye in Pfaff BMW’s massive lineup of vehicles.
Their selection of vehicles includes the all-new BMW 4 Series Coupe, first-ever BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe, all-new BMW M3 and M4, and many other SUVs, sedans, coupes, convertibles, and high-performance vehicles.
The buying process is surprisingly easy from start to finish. Here’s how it works:
1. Select your vehicle from a selection of hundreds of BMWs.
2. Add accessories or protection plans, then get your instant best price and calculate lease or finance payments.
Customize and build your vehicle entirely to your liking by adding accessories such as all-season floor mats, winter floor liners, natural air fresheners, and rear trunk luggage mats among many others. You can add some peace of mind to your purchase with a warranty plan that will keep your investment safe and maintain the value of your vehicle.
Once you’re done, instantly see penny-accurate payment options and choose what’s right for you, or apply for financing to make sure your payment is manageable.
3. If you have a vehicle you want to trade in, provide some simple details and get an estimated cash value.
Lease coming due or just want to trade in your current vehicle? You can provide some simple details (such as photos of your vehicle and what state it’s in) to get an accurate estimate on the cash value offer. Pfaff purchases all makes, models and years.
4. Complete a secure credit application to get pre-approved for a lease or finance deal.
It’s easy to get pre-approved for a lease or finance deal — just complete a short and secure credit application online and save time getting your vehicle.
5. Place a fully refundable deposit online to reserve your vehicle and have it brought to you.
Once you’ve placed a fully refundable deposit online and reserved your car, you can schedule an appointment to have it brought directly to your home and see it in action before you sign on the dotted line! The process is an easy, safe, and most of all, convenient way to buy your next car.
If you’re in the middle of buying but you’re not quite ready to pull the trigger yet, you can save your deal anytime and pick up later from where you left off on any device.
Pfaff doesn’t just sell vehicles; they also offer BMW service via appointments. You can book online via their website, check parts in their store, and request a parts quote. Their website also lists special offers and sales specials.Insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies