5 Ramadan specials in Mississauga
Muslims all over the world are now observing Ramadan. This Holy month is a time of worship, prayer, reflection and fasting (no food or drink) from sunrise to sunset. With fasting comes Iftaar (the evening meal Muslims have to end their fast). After 15-16 hours of no eating and drinking, Iftar is something to look forward to and many restos in Mississauga are offering special deals and packages during this month.
Here are 5 restos offering Ramadan specials in Mississauga:
5) Karahi Boys
This resto serves up delicious curries and kabobs loaded with flavour. Whether you’re a small family or a big one, there is a deal for everyone. Deals start at $11.99 for one person and $29.99 for two-three people and go up to $54.99 They currently offer restaurant specialities such as chicken Karahi, kababs, channa, biryani and gulab jamuns.
If you’re in the mood for some authentic Middle Eastern food that’s jam-packed with flavour, Nafisa’s got you covered. This resto is currently offering a Ramadan special for only $25.00. The meal comes with Dawood Basha, rice, fatoush salad, lentil soup, beef burak (one piece), cheese roll and coarse knafeh.
If there’s one thing Muslims crave throughout the month of Ramadan, it’s definitely fried food. This resto has four Iftar packages to choose from. If you need variety, look no further. Foodies can choose from a tandoori chicken pizza, meat lovers, 6ix speciality pizza or a pizza of your choice. Each page comes with samosas and a drink. Some deals also include onion rings and chicken wings.
2) Kolachi Inn
This Pakistani-fusion restaurant is offering five packages starting at $15.99. Each package comes with dates, aloo cholay (potatoes & chickpeas), mixed pakoras, veggie spring rolls, and water. You can then choose deals that come with chicken biryani, veal korma, bbq chicken tikka, or kabobs. Or if you’re really hungry, all three!
This OG Hakka spot is serving up quite a deal for those who crave comfort meals for Iftar. For just $14.99, you can get a deal that comes with veggie fried rice, chilli or Manchurian chicken, chicken corn soup, veggie pakoras, chana chaat, dates and rooh afza (a refreshing drink made with water or milk and rose water syrup.)
- Two new pop-up restaurants serving pizza and fried chicken are open in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- A new Hakka and Indian restaurant recently opened in Mississauga
- New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police