5 Most Popular Houses of the Week in Mississauga 2017
Houses in Mississauga are pretty incredible, as the city boasts incredible mansions, chic family homes and trendy urban condos.
Some houses look like castles, others like luxurious Beverly Hills home befitting A-list celebrities. There's a lot of coziness and style in between.
Here's a look back at the most popular houses we showcased on insauga.com this year. Click on the headings for more photos and details:
This super-modern Port Credit semi-detached house is sleek, stylish and move-in ready and it wow'd both readers and us. Located on Maple Ave. N., this 3,500+ sq. ft. semi is located right in the heart of Port Credit and boasts a super-modern aesthetic that’s sure to wow neighbours and guests. Some stand out features? The 10 foot ceilings, pot lights, glass railing and gourmet kitchen.
This classic home offers more than 6,100 square feet of space, a spectacular Gone with the Wind-style foyer and luxurious master bath with a jacuzzi. Located on Rosegate Dr. in Central Erin Mills, this home also features gorgeous fireplaces, an elegant entryway and a spectacular master bath. Other stand out features include a three-car tandem garage with nine parking spots and hardwood floors.
This massive Mississauga Road home boasts over 4,000 square feet of space and three garages. With a classic look and solid bones, this luxurious home offers a lot in the way of coziness and comfort, boasting a spacious finished basement with a pool table and gym, a gourmet kitchen and a gorgeous living room with a fireplace and bright bay window.
There's no denying that this one is a stunner. This iconic property is an absolute palace that’s incredibly elegant and full of stunning luxuries, including an indoor pool and spacious sauna. Listed for a whopping $8,800,000, this Doulton Place mansion offers everything from high ceilings to chic pot lights to sleek Brazilian hardwood floors. It also has a wet bar, a sauna, a gourmet kitchen and more.
When you’re driving along Mississauga Road in the Lorne Park area, you might be lucky to catch a glimpse of a semi-hidden castle turret peeking out above the trees. Covered by mature trees and set back in its spacious lot, the castle house--which truly looks like a bona fide, genuine castle--has been wowing curious onlookers for years. Believe it or not, this 5,000+ square foot Bavarian-style castle house boasts modern renovations and a few custom classic touches that give it a ton of personality. Did you know it’s been the setting of numerous movies and TV shows?
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- What Streetsville Looked Like Back in the Day
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Erin Mills Home with Gone With the Wind Entryway
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Mississauga Road Home with Gorgeous Living Room
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: Elegant $1.9 Mil Home With Spectacular Spa-Style Master Bath