5 Gift Ideas at Erin Mills Town Centre
The holiday season is in full swing and you have about two weeks to buy All The Things for your beloved friends and family members. You might also be fielding some questions about what you want and have no idea.
Without further adieu, here are some unique gifts you can grab at the recently renovated Erin Mills Town Centre.
5) Green Earth
If you have an earthier, more spiritual person on your list with a taste for elephant knickknacks, Buddha-themed decor and incense, Green Earth is a good store to check out. Mississauga is somewhat short on alternative decor shops, so this tried and true (and long-standing) favourite is a reliable source for more ethereal gifts. If you're buying for beloved hippie, consider the Endless Knot.
Danier Leather offers higher-end, durable leather products (chiefly jackets) for both men and women and often boasts significant sales (and there is, in fact, a sale happening right now). Since a jacket will absolutely run you $100 or more, think of this gift as classic, timeless and practical. A good leather piece could last someone years, so if you're feeling generous, get your boyfriend or girlfriend that swank coat or blazer he or she has been admiring.
3) Sport Chek
Everything must go as the store is closing! If you've got a sporty person on your list, be sure to hit the EMTC Sport Chek for everything from training wear to running shoes. Beyond clothing, the superstore also offers bicycles, sporting equipment and backpacks. If you're looking to save, the brand carries some workout gear for under or around $50 (and even less for sporty unmentionables!). It also offers pricier Reebok, North Face and Under Armour products for people looking to spoil their athletic friend, lover or family member. Stock might be limited but whatever you find it will be a great deal!
2) Michael Hill
This newly opened jewellery store is the perfect go-to for anyone shopping for a wife, girlfriend or female relative. From now until Dec. 24, a purchase of $50 or more comes with a pair of pearl earrings for $9. Other deals and promotions might be available in store, so head over if you want to produce something sparkly that won't hurt your wallet too much.
Another new edition to the mall, Pandora offers sterling silver, gold and mixed-metal bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more. The brand is most famous for its charm bracelets and accompanying charms. While Pandora isn't necessarily cheap, you can get precious metal pieces for a little less, making it an ideal location for someone looking to save on luxury gifts.
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique Mobile Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga for One Day Only
- Sport Chek to Close its Doors at Erin Mill Town Centre
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case