5 Drive-in Movie Theatres Just Outside Mississauga
Looking for a laid back way to spend a summer evening? Grab your blankets and popcorn and pull up to a drive-in movie theatre!
These theatres just outside of Brampton boast large screens, ample parking, and a variety of movie options. Be sure to bring cash, because some of these theatres are cash-only!
Here are five drive-in movie theatres outside of Mississauga.
5) Muskoka Drive-in
Located in downtown Gravenhurst in Muskoka, this place barbecues on Friday and Saturday nights, and has prizes nightly! It’s a bit of a longer drive and might be more convenient for a long weekend, but the Muskoka Drive-in is an epic spot for anyone looking for a quaint movie experience away from the bustle of the city.
4) Can View Drive-in
Located a little further out in Fonthill near Niagara, Can View Drive-In’s box office opens at 8 p.m. They play new movies on four screens, featuring some of the most recent and populat feature films. Their General Admission is $11, and they have special discounts if you watch four features from dusk to dawn for $13, discount Tuesdays for $6, and carload Thursdays for $15 per carload.
3) Mustang Drive-in Guelph
Mustage Drive-in is located in Guelph boasts a $13 general ticket price and a loaded snack bar, complete with hot dogs, cheese fries, and of course, popcorn. They play movies seven days a week! Not sure who to go with? You can even bring your dog on a leash!
2) Stardust Drive-in
In Newmarket, Stardust’s box office opens at 7 p.m. and general tickets are $12. This place screams vintage, playing movies on a large screen against the night sky. Stardust is great for a uniqe date night under the stars - maybe you and your date can even cuddle.
1) 5 Drive-In
Conveniently located in Oakville, the 5 Drive-In is a sister drive-in to the Stardust, under the Premier Drive-ins umbrella company, playing the same movies with the same admission prices and a similar website - but closer to home. Their screens are roughly the same size as an IMAX screen! 5 Drive-in is featured in our cover photo, courtesy of their Facebook page.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- inHouse of the Week: $4 Mil Mansion on Doulton Drive
- VIDEO: Man Takes Tractor Through Tim Hortons Drive-Thru Just Outside Mississauga
- You Can Now Watch Very Cheap Movies in Some Mississauga Theatres
- Mississauga Declares This Year's Recycling Collection Drive a Success
- BREAKING: Police Reveal Cause of Hickory Drive House Explosion in Mississauga