49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
Peel Police officers were on the scene at Eglinton Ave and Delaware Dr in Mississauga for a collision involving a motorcycle.
A 49-year-old rider was transported to the hospital with non-lethal injuries thanks to the helmet he was wearing.
The roadways have now been cleared.
I’m currently on scene at Eglinton Ave and Delaware Dr in #Mississauga for a motorcycle collision. 49-year-old rider has been transported to hospital in non-life threatening condition thanks to the helmet he was wearing. PR19-0185017 #PRPVRA pic.twitter.com/Sa6Y2G0FCH— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 22, 2019
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- Emergency Crews Responding to Truck Fire in Mississauga Parking Lot
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401