49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
Peel Police officers were on the scene at Eglinton Ave and Delaware Dr in Mississauga for a collision involving a motorcycle.
A 49-year-old rider was transported to the hospital with non-lethal injuries thanks to the helmet he was wearing.
The roadways have now been cleared.
I’m currently on scene at Eglinton Ave and Delaware Dr in #Mississauga for a motorcycle collision. 49-year-old rider has been transported to hospital in non-life threatening condition thanks to the helmet he was wearing. PR19-0185017 #PRPVRA pic.twitter.com/Sa6Y2G0FCH— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 22, 2019
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga