410 closed in Mississauga due to police investigation
by Matt Dionne on December 5, 2019
All lanes of the northbound 410 are currently closed at the Derry Road off-ramp in Mississauga due to a police investigation.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and use alternate routes if possible.
All lanes have been reopened.
- All lanes closed on a major highway due to police investigation
- Lanes Closed on QEW Off Ramp Due to Police Investigation
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Mississauga road closed due to police investigation
- Ramp Closed on 407 For Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening