401 reduced to one lane due to collision near 410 in Mississauga
Police are investigating a four-car collision—with one rollover—on the 401 westbound in Mississauga.
The collision occurred on the 401 near Dixie and the 410 just south of Pearson Aiport. Two people have been sent to hospital, one to a trauma centre and one to a local hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Tow trucks are on scene and the highway has been reduced to one lane—the far right lane—as the three left lanes are currently closed.
According to police, the lanes could be reopened within the next 30 minutes to an hour, but drivers should still expect delays.
- Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lane Blocked Due To Collision on Highway 401 In Mississauga
- Collision Blocks Lane on Highway 403 in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Lane on the QEW in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall