401 express lanes in Mississauga blocked by collision
Two westbound express lanes of Highway 401i n Mississauga were blocked for about 45 minutes following a collision during Monday rush hour.
At 5:17 p.m., the Ontario Provincial Police highway safety division reported that two right lanes and both shoulders of the highway were blocked by a collision near Dixie Road. At least two fire trucks are on the scene.
By 6 p.m., the incident had been cleared.
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Knife-holding man at Mississauga intersection, warns Peel police
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently