#4 - VIDEO OF THE YEAR: The Incredible Time Lapse Video of the Supermoon in Mississauga
If you missed the supermoon, no need to worry—we’ve got a spectacular video just for you in three views!
According to Space.com, the year’s biggest supermoon was November’s full Beaver Moon and it reached the peak of its full phase on Monday, Nov. 14 at 8:52 a.m. Although that might seem like a slim margin of time, the moon remained visible (and vibrant) for some time afterwards.
According to Space.com, this moon was special because it was both the closest and brightest supermoon of the year and the largest since 1948. The moon won’t be as close again until Nov. 25, 2034.
Enjoy the video!
Photo and video courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Incredible Time Lapse Video of the Supermoon in Mississauga
- Want to Check out a Historical Supermoon from Mississauga?
- Supermoon Visible from Mississauga This Saturday Night
- Mississauga skies to be illuminated by special full moon this weekend
- You Can Check Out a Full Moon and Meteor Shower Tonight in Mississauga
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now