4 new cases of COVID-19 at nursing home in Oshawa
Four new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed at Hillsdale Terraces nursing home in Oshawa.
The four residents who tested positive are a 92-year-old and 80-year-old woman, and a 71-year-old and 68-year-old man.
All four residents are currently isolated at home, where they will remain until they have recovered from the virus.
- Two long-term care home residents die after COVID-19 outbreak
- 399 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,498 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,469 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- 370 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,433 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- 421 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,330 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots