4 new cases of COVID-19 at nursing home in Oshawa
Four new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed at Hillsdale Terraces nursing home in Oshawa.
The four residents who tested positive are a 92-year-old and 80-year-old woman, and a 71-year-old and 68-year-old man.
All four residents are currently isolated at home, where they will remain until they have recovered from the virus.
- Over 50 COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga retirement home
- Two long-term care home residents die after COVID-19 outbreak
- Hospital taking over management of Mississauga nursing home
- 399 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,498 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,469 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga