4 Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Stabbing
The CBC is reporting that a teenage boy has been stabbed outside of Lincoln Alexander Secondary School in Mississauga.
Four schools — Lincoln Alexander SS, Holy Cross PS, Corliss PS and Ridgewood PS — are now under hold and secure designation.
The schools are running as usual, but the doors have been locked to prevent people from entering or leaving the facilities.
According to the CBC, paramedics have said that the victim is in serious condition.
Police have not yet released any info on a potential suspect(s).
*Update* Male Victim in stabbing incident has suffered a non-life threatening injury.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 16, 2016
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Schools in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Schools Placed Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga