35% of Transport Trucks Failed Mississauga Police Inspection
Quite a few transport trucks in the province are not up to code, a recent police inspection shows.
Of the 82 commercial motor vehicles that were inspected, 29 vehicles (roughly 35%) did not meet the provincial safety standard and received a failing grade.
The failures resulted in some vehicles being towed while other vehicles had to have safety adjustments completed on scene to ensure safety compliance.
The inspection was assisted by numerous other police forces, including Toronto Police Service, York Regional Police, Halton Regional Police, Waterloo Regional Police and Ontario Provincial Police.
A total of 95 Highway Traffic Act infractions were laid by the end of the inspection.
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Air Canada Reveals New Airliner Loaded With Fancy Features