35% of Transport Trucks Failed Mississauga Police Inspection
Quite a few transport trucks in the province are not up to code, a recent police inspection shows.
Of the 82 commercial motor vehicles that were inspected, 29 vehicles (roughly 35%) did not meet the provincial safety standard and received a failing grade.
The failures resulted in some vehicles being towed while other vehicles had to have safety adjustments completed on scene to ensure safety compliance.
The inspection was assisted by numerous other police forces, including Toronto Police Service, York Regional Police, Halton Regional Police, Waterloo Regional Police and Ontario Provincial Police.
A total of 95 Highway Traffic Act infractions were laid by the end of the inspection.
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?