3-Year-Old Nearly Drowns in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
A young boy is in critical condition after nearly drowning in a backyard pool.
The incident happened in the area of Lorne Park and Lakeshore Road West, CBC reports.
Police say the 3-year-old child was not breathing when he was removed from the pool. He was taken to the Sick Kids Hospital and currently has a pulse, but is still in serious condition.
Stay tuned for any updates, and let's hope he makes a recovery.
- New York-Based Company Opens Pop-Up Shop at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- Police Identify Three Suspects After Man Injured in Shooting in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga