3-Year-Old Nearly Drowns in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
A young boy is in critical condition after nearly drowning in a backyard pool.
The incident happened in the area of Lorne Park and Lakeshore Road West, CBC reports.
Police say the 3-year-old child was not breathing when he was removed from the pool. He was taken to the Sick Kids Hospital and currently has a pulse, but is still in serious condition.
Stay tuned for any updates, and let's hope he makes a recovery.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Man Rushed To Hospital After Finding Him Unresponsive In A Mississauga Pool
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga