3-Year-Old Nearly Drowns in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
A young boy is in critical condition after nearly drowning in a backyard pool.
The incident happened in the area of Lorne Park and Lakeshore Road West, CBC reports.
Police say the 3-year-old child was not breathing when he was removed from the pool. He was taken to the Sick Kids Hospital and currently has a pulse, but is still in serious condition.
Stay tuned for any updates, and let's hope he makes a recovery.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Man Rushed To Hospital After Finding Him Unresponsive In A Mississauga Pool
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga