3-Year-Old Nearly Drowns in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
A young boy is in critical condition after nearly drowning in a backyard pool.
The incident happened in the area of Lorne Park and Lakeshore Road West, CBC reports.
Police say the 3-year-old child was not breathing when he was removed from the pool. He was taken to the Sick Kids Hospital and currently has a pulse, but is still in serious condition.
Stay tuned for any updates, and let's hope he makes a recovery.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga