26-year-old from Hamilton wins Daily Keno prize
A 26-year-old from Stoney Creek won OLG’s Daily Keno 8 Pick.
Zachary Thomas played the Mar. 2 evening draw.
"When I realized I had matched all eight numbers my adrenaline went sky high and my heart started pumping really fast," Zachary said.
He plans to help family members who have been impacted by the pandemic with his win.
"This is an opportunity that will open many doors for me that would have taken a long time for me to work towards.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Circle K on Highway 8.
Zachary is the second recent winner from Stoney Creek.
- 'I covered my eyes for a moment': Hamilton grandmother wins Daily Keno midday draw
- Two Mississauga Residents Enjoying Big Lotto Wins!
- 'My wife and I couldn't believe it:' Hamilton grandfather wins Lottario jackpot
- Mississauga Resident Takes Home Large Lottery Cash Prize
- Hamilton grandmother dropped a Plinko chip and won $300K at the OLG Prize Centre
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021