$25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
A large monetary reward is being offered for information that leads to the conviction of wanted armed robbery suspects.
Police say that between October 9 and October 16, at least three suspects were involved in a number of armed robberies in Peel Region and Toronto.
“The suspects entered the banks and while being disguised and armed with handguns, they demanded cash,” police say. “The suspects committed these gunpoint robberies in a violent manner without any regard for public safety.”
No injuries were reported in relation to these robberies.
As part of the investigation, Peel Police, Toronto Police, and the Canadian Bankers Association are offering a $25,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
The suspects are described as black males in their late teens to early twenties, between 5’8 and 6’0, with thin to medium builds.
They are believed to be using at least two vehicles: A black four-door Lincoln Towncar with yellow licence plates and a white four-door 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV/Crossover.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3410.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Police Hunting Mississauga Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspects of Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects That Are Armed on the Loose in Mississauga