$25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
A large monetary reward is being offered for information that leads to the conviction of wanted armed robbery suspects.
Police say that between October 9 and October 16, at least three suspects were involved in a number of armed robberies in Peel Region and Toronto.
“The suspects entered the banks and while being disguised and armed with handguns, they demanded cash,” police say. “The suspects committed these gunpoint robberies in a violent manner without any regard for public safety.”
No injuries were reported in relation to these robberies.
As part of the investigation, Peel Police, Toronto Police, and the Canadian Bankers Association are offering a $25,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
The suspects are described as black males in their late teens to early twenties, between 5’8 and 6’0, with thin to medium builds.
They are believed to be using at least two vehicles: A black four-door Lincoln Towncar with yellow licence plates and a white four-door 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV/Crossover.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3410.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
- Police Hunting Mississauga Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspects of Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects That Are Armed on the Loose in Mississauga
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga