24-year-old Mississauga woman killed in Niagara Falls crash
A Mississauga woman has died following a two-car collision in Niagara Falls.
Niagara police say that on July 23, 2020, emergency crews were called to the southbound QEW off-ramp at Mountain Road and to respond to reports of a collision.
Police say a 24-year-old female was driving a silver Honda Civic with a 24-year-old male passenger who was also from Mississauga at the time of the crash.
According to police, the Civic was travelling southbound from the QEW off-ramp when the driver attempted to make an eastbound turn onto Mountain Road and struck a dump truck that was travelling westbound on Mountain Road.
The woman was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced deceased.
Police say the male passenger suffered minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital.
The circumstances of the incident remain under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at 905.688.4111 ext. 9137.
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Mississauga Woman Found Dead in Niagara Falls
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- Police seeking information regarding fatal collision in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton