24-year-old Mississauga woman killed in Niagara Falls crash
A Mississauga woman has died following a two-car collision in Niagara Falls.
Niagara police say that on July 23, 2020, emergency crews were called to the southbound QEW off-ramp at Mountain Road and to respond to reports of a collision.
Police say a 24-year-old female was driving a silver Honda Civic with a 24-year-old male passenger who was also from Mississauga at the time of the crash.
According to police, the Civic was travelling southbound from the QEW off-ramp when the driver attempted to make an eastbound turn onto Mountain Road and struck a dump truck that was travelling westbound on Mountain Road.
The woman was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced deceased.
Police say the male passenger suffered minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital.
The circumstances of the incident remain under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at 905.688.4111 ext. 9137.
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Two including police officer injured during crash in Niagara Falls
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Mississauga truck driver gets three-year sentence for horrific Oakville crash that killed woman
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision