24-year-old Mississauga woman killed in Niagara Falls crash
A Mississauga woman has died following a two-car collision in Niagara Falls.
Niagara police say that on July 23, 2020, emergency crews were called to the southbound QEW off-ramp at Mountain Road and to respond to reports of a collision.
Police say a 24-year-old female was driving a silver Honda Civic with a 24-year-old male passenger who was also from Mississauga at the time of the crash.
According to police, the Civic was travelling southbound from the QEW off-ramp when the driver attempted to make an eastbound turn onto Mountain Road and struck a dump truck that was travelling westbound on Mountain Road.
The woman was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced deceased.
Police say the male passenger suffered minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital.
The circumstances of the incident remain under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at 905.688.4111 ext. 9137.
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Found Dead in Niagara Falls
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Arrested in Connection With Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman
- Arrest Made in Suspected Road Rage Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28