22-year-old Hamilton man charged in death of Ethan MacCullouch
The Hamilton Police Service announced they have arrested and charged a 22-year-old male from Hamilton in connection with the homicide of 35-year-old Ethan MacCullouch.
Malcolm Washington was arrested without incident on Monday (Feb. 8) at approximately 5:30 p.m., in the area of Sherman Ave and Wilson St. in Hamilton.
He is being charged with first-degree murder and appeared in court Tuesday (Feb. 9).
On Feb. 1, at approximately 9 a.m., police responded to a call at 94 MacNab St. N where Ethan MacCullouch was found dead inside his residence.
Police say he had been stabbed to death, although no murder weapon has been located.
Hamilton Police added that they “would like to thank the public for their assistance in providing information related to Ethan's murder. This information has allowed Hamilton Police to quickly locate and charge the suspect.”
- Hamilton’s first homicide victim of 2021 identified as Ethan MacCullouch
- Two charged with first-degree murder after Hamilton stabbing victim dies
- Hamilton Police charge stepson in death of 73-year-old man
- Mississauga man charged with first-degree murder in Hamilton shooting
- Third youth arrested in connection to Hamilton stabbing death of young Peel man: Police
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate