21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
Police have laid charges in an extreme speeding incident.
According to the Ontario Provincial Police, a 21-year-old driver from North York was stopped at around 4 a.m. Tuesday (Nov 17) after he was clocked going 228km/hour on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
Police say the 21-year-old driver was charged with stunt driving.
The vehicle has been impounded and the driver had his license suspended for seven days.
- G1 driver charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga