21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
Police have laid charges in an extreme speeding incident.
According to the Ontario Provincial Police, a 21-year-old driver from North York was stopped at around 4 a.m. Tuesday (Nov 17) after he was clocked going 228km/hour on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
Police say the 21-year-old driver was charged with stunt driving.
The vehicle has been impounded and the driver had his license suspended for seven days.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Social media video leads to stunt driving arrest
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings