21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
Police have laid charges in an extreme speeding incident.
According to the Ontario Provincial Police, a 21-year-old driver from North York was stopped at around 4 a.m. Tuesday (Nov 17) after he was clocked going 228km/hour on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
Police say the 21-year-old driver was charged with stunt driving.
The vehicle has been impounded and the driver had his license suspended for seven days.
- G1 driver charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Brampton teen charged for stunt-driving after hitting speeds of 221 km/h
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Brampton motorcycle rider charged with stunt driving by Caledon OPP
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases