20th Anniversary of Apricot Tree Cafe
Franz and Esther Hochholdinger have been a local staple of Mississauga's cuisine since 1993 serving many Austrian dish favorites and desserts at their quaint European inspired cafe called Apricot Tree Cafe.
The roots of the Apricot Tree at one point only focused on the dessert creations that Pastry Chef Franz was known for, but today it operates as a full service restaurant which is located in the Sherwood Forrest Village.
This week marks the celebration of the Apricot Tree's 20th Anniversary with a special menu prepared by Swiss Master Chef Peter Lachmaier. The menu will be available from September 30th to October 5th as a 3 course tasting or a la carte.
The above photo is a teaser which features a few of the dishes on the 20th anniversary menu.
The menu is only available for a week. Reservations recommended.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario