20th Anniversary of Apricot Tree Cafe
Franz and Esther Hochholdinger have been a local staple of Mississauga's cuisine since 1993 serving many Austrian dish favorites and desserts at their quaint European inspired cafe called Apricot Tree Cafe.
The roots of the Apricot Tree at one point only focused on the dessert creations that Pastry Chef Franz was known for, but today it operates as a full service restaurant which is located in the Sherwood Forrest Village.
This week marks the celebration of the Apricot Tree's 20th Anniversary with a special menu prepared by Swiss Master Chef Peter Lachmaier. The menu will be available from September 30th to October 5th as a 3 course tasting or a la carte.
The above photo is a teaser which features a few of the dishes on the 20th anniversary menu.
The menu is only available for a week. Reservations recommended.
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga