20th Anniversary of Apricot Tree Cafe
Franz and Esther Hochholdinger have been a local staple of Mississauga's cuisine since 1993 serving many Austrian dish favorites and desserts at their quaint European inspired cafe called Apricot Tree Cafe.
The roots of the Apricot Tree at one point only focused on the dessert creations that Pastry Chef Franz was known for, but today it operates as a full service restaurant which is located in the Sherwood Forrest Village.
This week marks the celebration of the Apricot Tree's 20th Anniversary with a special menu prepared by Swiss Master Chef Peter Lachmaier. The menu will be available from September 30th to October 5th as a 3 course tasting or a la carte.
The above photo is a teaser which features a few of the dishes on the 20th anniversary menu.
The menu is only available for a week. Reservations recommended.
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- 24 flights with COVID-19 cases confirmed this week at Pearson Airport in Mississauga