20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
The $70 million Lotto Max jackpot is going unclaimed once again, with no winner in Tuesday night's draw.
However, 42 of the 64 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million were won. The majority were sold in Ontario, with 20 winning tickets.
There are eight winners in both Quebec and British Columbia. Five winning tickets were sold in the Prairies, and one in the Atlantic provinces.
The jackpot for the next draw on June 18 will remain at an estimated $70 million, with 70 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each up for grabs.
- Friday night's $1 million lotto prizes go to winning ticket holders in Ontario and beyond
- Four Maxmillion prizes went to lottery players in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Friday's $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday’s $65 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario lottery player wins $1 million but no winning ticket for the massive jackpot
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga