18 and older in Mississauga and Brampton can book a vaccine in some pharmacies
Younger Ontarians in some COVID-19 hot spots like Mississauga and Brampton can now book vaccine appointments at pharmacies.
The province says 78 pharmacy locations in Toronto and Peel Region are now offering the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to people aged 18 and older.
In Durham, Hamilton, Ottawa, Windsor and York Region, a total of 58 pharmacies are now offering the Moderna shot to anyone aged 18 and up.
The province quietly announced the expansion online, where vaccine-seekers can search by postal code to find local pharmacies administering shots.
People are advised to book online or to contact pharmacy sites directly about availability.
Justin Bates, CEO of the Ontario Pharmacists Association, posted on Twitter yesterday saying his organization was pleased with the pharmacy program expansion.
Here is a list of all the pharmacies around your area in Mississauga and Brampton.
- Some pharmacies in Hamilton are offering the Moderna vaccine for 18 plus
- All adults can book COVID-19 vaccination appointments at select Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario hot spot pharmacies
- Pharmacies in Halton now offering AstraZeneca vaccine
- Pfizer vaccine offered in 8 pharmacies in Mississauga and Brampton to residents 55+
- LATEST: 40 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Brampton
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot