Kids 16 and 17-year-olds can get vaccinated in Mississauga and Brampton
Starting today, select clinics in Mississauga and Brampton will begin vaccinating anyone ages 16 and over today.
Pfizer is currently the only vaccine authorized by Health Canada for use in this age group.
Here is the breakdown of where they are available.
- All seven Peel Pubic Health mass vaccination sites. You can also call 905-791-5202.
- Peel vaccination clinics associated with the William Osler Health System.
- Five temporary pop-up clinics.
This vaccination is for anyone 16 or older who live, work or attend school in Peel Region.
For the rest of Ontario anyone 18 and older is eligible to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment starting today as well.
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for residents 60 and older in Mississauga and Brampton
- More vaccination clinics for ages 12 to 17 opening in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon
- 13 more pop-up vaccination clinics planned for Brampton
- Peel readies for ages 12+ vaccination program in Mississauga and Brampton
- More 18+ vaccine clinics set to open in hot spot communities in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location