150 New Jobs Coming to Mississauga
Editor’s Note: A previous link did not include positions in Mississauga. inSauga.com contacted Radial and they updated the website to include Mississauga positions. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Even though it's still summer, back-to-school-time is drawing near and you know what that means—Christmas is basically here.
Well, not really.
But still, when September hits, the holidays aren't far behind.
Fortunately for jobseekers, the busy holiday season almost always creates some extra positions and this year will be no different. The Radial Fulfillment Centre in Mississauga recently announced that it plans to bring on an additional 150 workers in the city to better handle the holidays—the busiest season in retail.
"As more people shop online, job opportunities in the fulfillment and transportation sectors have expanded dramatically to ensure consumers’ holiday packages arrive at their doors on time," Radial said in a news release.
Although seasonal work is temporary, Radial says it'll offer positions with a few choice perks.
The company says seasonal workers will have access to "competitive hourly wages," overtime and holiday pay, flexible work schedules, employee discounts and a referral bonus program. It also said the fulfillment center in Mississauga will provide holiday meals and events.
Radial also said that there are some long-term work possibilities, as the company reportedly converted over a thousand seasonal employees last year into full-time roles after the holidays.
At the fulfillment center in Mississauga, seasonal hires will have the chance to work with some of the world’s favorite brands and retailers. Workers will source orders and send them to their final destinations faster using Radial’s technology, fulfillment and transportation solutions.
“We’re thrilled to be creating so many additional jobs in Mississauga, many of which may lead to full-time opportunities," said Kelly Scally, Director, Strategic Staffing, at Radial. “Whether you’re looking to earn extra cash for the holidays or wanting to get your foot in the door at Radial, seasonal work is a great place to start.”
To learn more, click here or here.
- Major Company Bringing Over 300 Jobs to Mississauga
- Well-known company bringing over 200 new jobs to Mississauga very soon
- Amazon bringing 6,200 jobs to Ontario this holiday season
- More people clicking on remote positions while searching for work
- Amazon allowing some temporary employees to stay on full-time
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 26 to 30
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario reporting more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths