15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
A 15-year-old Mississauga boy (pictured above) has been identified as the victim of a fatal stabbing that took place on Sherway Gardens Road in Etobicoke.
Toronto police say that on Saturday, August 18 at 9:43 p.m., officers were called to the scene of a stabbing at 235 Sherway Gardens Road.
Police say officers located one man and two boys suffering from trauma.
All were transported to hospital.
One of the boys was suffering from a life-threatening stab wound and was later pronounced deceased at the hospital.
He has been identified as Jack Meldrum.
Police say that on Monday, August 20, a 15-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident.
He has been charged with second degree murder and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 21.
Investigators are appealing to anyone who may have seen Meldrum or have information about his whereabouts on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Teen charged with first-degree murder after fatal stabbing in Toronto
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing
- BREAKING: Mississauga Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder After Fatal Stabbing
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19