15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
A 15-year-old Mississauga boy (pictured above) has been identified as the victim of a fatal stabbing that took place on Sherway Gardens Road in Etobicoke.
Toronto police say that on Saturday, August 18 at 9:43 p.m., officers were called to the scene of a stabbing at 235 Sherway Gardens Road.
Police say officers located one man and two boys suffering from trauma.
All were transported to hospital.
One of the boys was suffering from a life-threatening stab wound and was later pronounced deceased at the hospital.
He has been identified as Jack Meldrum.
Police say that on Monday, August 20, a 15-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident.
He has been charged with second degree murder and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 21.
Investigators are appealing to anyone who may have seen Meldrum or have information about his whereabouts on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Teen charged with first-degree murder after fatal stabbing in Toronto
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing
- BREAKING: Mississauga Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder After Fatal Stabbing
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga