15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
A 15-year-old Mississauga boy (pictured above) has been identified as the victim of a fatal stabbing that took place on Sherway Gardens Road in Etobicoke.
Toronto police say that on Saturday, August 18 at 9:43 p.m., officers were called to the scene of a stabbing at 235 Sherway Gardens Road.
Police say officers located one man and two boys suffering from trauma.
All were transported to hospital.
One of the boys was suffering from a life-threatening stab wound and was later pronounced deceased at the hospital.
He has been identified as Jack Meldrum.
Police say that on Monday, August 20, a 15-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident.
He has been charged with second degree murder and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 21.
Investigators are appealing to anyone who may have seen Meldrum or have information about his whereabouts on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- More Police Officers are Coming to Mississauga's Streets
- Exciting Nuit Blanche-Type Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Teen Arrested Following Stabbing Death in Mississauga
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga