14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested after allegedly making threats against a Mississauga high school.
Peel police say that, earlier this morning (Nov. 20), officers were made aware of a social media post that indicated a possible threat against St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School.
Police say School Resource Officers (SRO) subsequently arrested a teenage boy in relation to the threat.
Police say there is no danger to the school or surrounding community.
The investigation is continuing.
Updates to follow.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Police Arrest Individual After Threats Made Against Mississauga School
- Police on Scene at Mississauga High School Following Troubling Email
- Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat