102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, no new cases found in Mississauga
The province says that 102 new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Ontario.
As of July 15 at 10:26 am, Ontario is reporting 37,052 cases of the novel coronavirus in the province. The province says 2,732 people have died of the disease.
According to the province, 32,920 cases have resolved.
The province says 115 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, with 31 being treated in intensive care units. The website says 22 patients are currently using ventilators.
According to the website, 1,752,828 tests for the virus have been completed. The website says 23,769 tests have been completed in the last day.
According to Peel Public Health's COVID-19 website (which was updated at 11:58 am on July 15), 6,696 confirmed and probable cases have been reported in the region and 314 people have died of the virus. Peel Public Health says 223 deaths have occurred in Mississauga. Eighty-nine have been reported in Brampton and two deaths have been reported in Caledon.
According to Peel's website, 626 COVID-19 patients have had to be hospitalized. The site says 6,007 patients have recovered. The recoveries of 375 patients are pending.
Peel Public Health says 191 residents have died in long-term care homes. There are currently outbreaks in 48 long-term care homes, retirement residences, and hospitals, and 625 residents in these facilities have tested positive for the virus.
There are currently 3,668 cases in Brampton, 179 in Caledon and 2,837 in Mississauga.
Twelve cases are pending more information.
Between July 13 and July 15, no new cases have been reported in Mississauga.
Residents are reminded to wash their hands frequently and wear a non-medical mask if social distancing is not possible.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- 154 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 15 new cases found in Mississauga
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 10 new cases found in Mississauga
- 116 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 9 new cases found in Mississauga
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- 130 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 16 new cases found in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win