11-year-old Mississauga boy reported missing
Published June 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm
An 11-year-old boy who went missing in Mississauga for several hours was found in “good health,” police say.
Peel Regional Police said that 11-year-old Japheth Addai was reported missing on Tuesday afternoon (June 22). He had last been seen at 3 p.m. in the area of Dixie Road and Dundas Street.
After a bulletin was issued by the Peel police, he was found around 8 p.m..
– Dundas St E/Dixie Rd in #Mississauga
– 11-year-old male Japheth Addai
– Desc: 4', skinny build
– Wearing: Red jacket & carrying a black backpack
– L/S at 3 pm
– Family & Police are concerned for his well being
– Please call Police if seen
– PR21-0216384 pic.twitter.com/uN3jqzD74X
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 22, 2021
Anyone who spots a person reported missing can call Peel Regional Police (911, or 905-453-3311).