11-year-old Mississauga boy reported missing
An 11-year-old boy who went missing in Mississauga for several hours was found in “good health,” police say.
Peel Regional Police said that 11-year-old Japheth Addai was reported missing on Tuesday afternoon (June 22). He had last been seen at 3 p.m. in the area of Dixie Road and Dundas Street.
After a bulletin was issued by the Peel police, he was found around 8 p.m..
MISSING YOUTH:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 22, 2021
- Dundas St E/Dixie Rd in #Mississauga
- 11-year-old male Japheth Addai
- Desc: 4', skinny build
- Wearing: Red jacket & carrying a black backpack
- L/S at 3 pm
- Family & Police are concerned for his well being
- Please call Police if seen
- PR21-0216384 pic.twitter.com/uN3jqzD74X
Anyone who spots a person reported missing can call Peel Regional Police (911, or 905-453-3311).
- UPDATE: Young Mississauga man found 'in good health': Police
- UPDATE: 76-year-old Brampton man who went missing has been found
- Peel Police Searching For 35-Year-Old Mississauga Woman Missing Since 2015
- Brampton girl, 13, reported missing: police
- MISSING: Police Looking for 69 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February