$1 Million Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
We are a lucky city, indeed!
OLG recently announced that the winning ticket for the Lotto 6/49 Guaranteed $1 Million prize draw was sold in Mississauga.
The draw took place on March 22.
"Somebody's going to win the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize each and every draw, and this time the winning ticket was sold in Mississauga!" said Wendy Montgomery, OLG Vice President, Lottery Marketing & Sales.
In addition, a secondary prize winning ticket worth $106,361 was sold in the Ottawa area.
Also, an Encore winning ticket worth $100,000 was sold in Timmins.
So if you have friends or family in Ottawa or Timmins, tell them to keep a close eye on their tickets.
There have been 402 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draws to date. One hundred and seventy-four of the winning tickets have been sold in Ontario.
The next LOTTO 6/49 draw is on Saturday, March 25 for an estimated $12 million jackpot and the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw. Players have until 10:30 p.m. to purchase their tickets.
- Latest Ontario Election Polls Show NDP Gaining Ground, Tories Stalling
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Big Event for a Good Cause Taking Place in Mississauga
- Schools Warning Parents in Mississauga About Controversial TV Show
- Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault