$1 Million Lottery Ticket Was Sold in Mississauga
Someone who bought a lottery ticket in Mississauga could become rich overnight.
The winning ticket for the Lotto 6/49 guaranteed $1 million prize draw was sold in the city — the draw took place on Oct. 21.
"There’s a guaranteed $1 million prize winner each and every draw, and this time the winning ticket was sold in Mississauga," said OLG senior VP of lottery and gaming Wendy Montgomery.
Lotto 6/49 includes a guaranteed $1 million prize along with each and every draw, offering players 104 more chances to become a millionaire each year.
There have been 466 draws to date.
The next Lotto 6/49 draw is on Wednesday, Oct. 25 for an estimated $34 million jackpot plus the guaranteed $1 million.
Players have until 10:30 p.m. to buy tickets.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga