$1 Million Lottery Ticket Was Sold in Mississauga
Someone who bought a lottery ticket in Mississauga could become rich overnight.
The winning ticket for the Lotto 6/49 guaranteed $1 million prize draw was sold in the city — the draw took place on Oct. 21.
"There’s a guaranteed $1 million prize winner each and every draw, and this time the winning ticket was sold in Mississauga," said OLG senior VP of lottery and gaming Wendy Montgomery.
Lotto 6/49 includes a guaranteed $1 million prize along with each and every draw, offering players 104 more chances to become a millionaire each year.
There have been 466 draws to date.
The next Lotto 6/49 draw is on Wednesday, Oct. 25 for an estimated $34 million jackpot plus the guaranteed $1 million.
Players have until 10:30 p.m. to buy tickets.
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault