1 Dead, 2 Injured in Mississauga Crash
One person is dead and two people are in hospital following a crash in Mississauga.
Emergency crews were sent to a call for the single-vehicle collision at Mavis Rd. and Eglinton Ave. W. at 10:59 p.m. Monday.
“One party was pronounced [dead] on scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Iryna Yashnyk on Tuesday morning.
Another person was taken to local hospital, while a third was rushed to a trauma centre.
It’s believed the vehicle struck a pole.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
More details are expected to be released later Tuesday.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today