What's Open and Closed on Victoria Day Monday May 21
- Mississsauga’s Square One Shopping centre is open from 11am to 6pm
- Wal-mart groceries will be open at Square One
- Some smaller grocery stores like Rabba grocery stores
- Some Shoppers Drug Marts
- Mississauga Chinese Centre
- Movie theatres
- Empire Theatres at Square One
- Cine-Starz - Central Parkway Mall
- AMC Courtney Park 16
- Coliseum Mississauga Cinemas
- SilverCity Mississauga Cinemas
- Erin Mills Town Centre, Dixie Value Mall and all major malls will be closed
- All major grocery stores (Metro, Loblaws and even T&T)
- Government offices and banks
- Libraries and Community Centres
- The LCBO and the Beer Store will be closed
- The Feds have Monday off
- Government offices
- City hall
- No mail delivery
- Garbage and recycling (blue box, green bin and yard waste) will be collected one day later
- Mississauga Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule
Top read articles of the past week:Mississauga’s Top Summer Festival 2012
The countdown is on for kids to forget their teacher’s dirty looks and for everyone to get ready to enjoy some summer weather. As the non-existent snow melts away and the heat turns up, so comes the summer festival season in Mississauga.
Submit your own article>Top 5 Burgers in Mississauga
In a city like Mississauga, it’s mind boggling that we are not a hotbed of burger joints like our neighbors in the T-dot, but I think that things will change soon. Long gone are burger places like Fatso’s and Full Bite Burgers that would have for sure been on this list, but are now in burger joint heaven.
Submit your own article>Mississauga’s Top 5 Patios for the Summer
It appears to be that time of year again. The streets become just a little bit smaller, as restaurant and pubs open up their patios, and the herds of roaming people make the crucial decision of where to enjoy their refreshing beverages. No easy task, to say the least. With so many factors coming into play, it’s hard to pick the perfect patio.
Submit your own article>Top 5 Gorgeous Buildings In Mississauga
1. The Marilyn Monroe Buildings
These two buildings are absolutely stunning. Their gorgeous architecture can be seen immediately when entering Mississauga, and we’re proud to have them. They have put Mississauga on the global map by attracting tourists and investors all around the world.
Submit your own article>inTop 5 Breakfast Places In Mississauga